This release comes with exciting new features besides a large number of bugfixes.
Please see the corresponding blog post.
See the corresponding bugzilla query for the issues resolved for qooxdoo 3.5.
placeTonow works within parents with position: relative (7783).
q().getData()now always return undefined if the requested attribute does not exist (7777).
q.create()now accepts an optional argument: The document for which new elements should be created (7859).
- new method
q.equalNodes: Equality check DOM nodes (7832).
- new TextSelection module (6558).
q().getPrev()now return collections instead of plain Arrays (7609).
- Added a new 'ui' module containing a number of lightweight widgets based on the collection paradigm (7710).
- Improved qx.Website API Viewer with grouped list view and mobile-friendly responsive UI (7831).
- Fixed return types for data sets (7777)
- isChildOf method added to the traversing module (7823)
- Added new website widgets (7710)
- Added a text selection module
- Added unique method to the collection (7776)
- Added 'transform' support for IE9 within the animation layer (7788)
- Updated mustache.js to version 0.7.3 (7449)
- Renamed the class MediaQueryListener (7896)
- Consolidated website modules files as ZIP-File for easier downloading (6849)
- New module utility module for working with Objects ( (7809) )
placeToof the placement module now also supports hidden element ( 7824 )
- Added support for getting the width / height of non-displayed elements ( 7846 )
- Getting the widths and heights of all elements in a collection is now supported ( 7848 )
- Fixed display of Image widgets using padding and combined images (7601).
- Fixed ColorPopup positioning for background scrolling (5879)
- Toolbar children sync appearance on child add / remove (7654)
- Fixed dispose of the color popup when the color selector window has been opened
- Relayout tab button after icon reset in
- VirtualTree: Improved performance for open and close icon rendering (7501).
- Fixed RegEx for os.version to detect iOS 7.0.x (7786).
- WP8/IE10+: Touchend event is not fired when user entered another div element (7774).
- WP8/IE10+: Pointer API does not provide multi touch detection out of the box (7891).
- WP8/IE10+: Scrollbars are not visible (7771).
- WP8/IE10+: Drawer does not react on taps (7773).
- WP8/IE10+: Carousel animation was wrong (7772).
- WP8/IE10+: Event normalization "transitionEnd" does not work (7875).
- WP8/IE10+: Form labels are not wrapped when using FlexBox layout (7814).
- WP8/IE10+: Menu no longer works in demo (7817).
- IE11: MSPointerEvents are no longer available (7884).
- iOS7: qx.bom.Viewport.getHeight(win) returns wrong value under (7785).
- iOS7: Carousel's size is calculated wrong (7842).
- iOS7: Scrolling does not work in Feedreader (7716).
- iOS7: Headers are partially covered by the browser's chrome in landscape view (7717).
- iOS7: TextField did not react when NativeScroll was used (7660).
- iOS7: qx.Mobile Page are sized wrong on page transition (7843).
- iOS7: Page scrolls to y:0 when using soft keyboard's next/previous buttons (7756).
- qx.Mobile Checkbox should have a red border if validated false (7768).
- Improved touch device detection of Carousel (7887).
- Manage Carousel's pagination label overflow (7801).
- Master-Detail Drawer keeps hidden when app resizes during transition (7812).
- Review px-based mobile code and make it resolution-independent (7762).
- SelectBox Menu's Height should be adjustable (7751).
- Appear event of invisible page is fired on startup (7695).
- qx.Mobile Custom theme should be adjustable to flat appearance (7608).
- Popup can't be reused if mixing anchor and non-anchor modes (7621).
- isOneLineWidget() makes it difficult to implement custom widget (7464).
- Fade and Dissolve transitions look identical (7540).
- TextArea does not allow "Return" key (7334).
- Slider should display its value (7625).
- TextArea is "readonly" when placing on a popup (7622).
- Buttons did not show ellipsis when dimension is very small (7610).
- Picker slot rendering performance should be improved (7605).
- Carousel page transition should adapt the swipe velocity (7595).
- Form label has no own color in custom theme (7590).
- Centering of the Popup is wrong (7903).
- Opened popup should ignore touch action on anchor (7913).
- After disabling a qx.Mobile widget data entry is still possible by clicking widget label (7352).
- Cursor jumps to the end of the text field on editing in liveupdate mode (7883).
- Samsung Galaxy S4 did not display border-radius (7840).
- Menu is not displaying "active" state (7868).
- Android 4.x: Slider and RadioButtons are looking blurry (7847).
- Firefox displays Menu too large (7822).
- SelectBox.resetValue() throws ValidationError (7767).
- Form button not centered (7455).
- Menu should be able to forget previous selection (7784).
- Modal Popup's Blocker does disappear on tap (7676).
- UI elements disappearing (on page transition) (7282).
- SelectBox is editable even after calling setEnabled(false) (7736).
- qx.ui.mobile.form.renderer.Single does not hide the label of a multi-line widget (7707).
- Fixed animation.Scroll demo
- Fixed initial size of the desktop play area.
- Added clean and distclean jobs (7400).
- Improved the website API viewer (7831)
- Updated Sinon.JS to version 1.7.3 (7451).
- New job
dependenciesallows to pre-calculate the class dependencies of the current library; useful when using libraries in larger projects.
- Generator jobs can now be interrupted (with e.g. Ctrl-C) without printing a stack trace to the console.
- Macros with non-string values (maps, arrays, null, …) can now be referenced in string values, where they will be .toString-included.
- New JSDoc sub-key
@lint ignoreJsdocKeyto suppress warnings about unknown
@keys; useful when integrating foreign libraries that use different JSDoc keys. (7182)
- Improved the manual page about selection handling in the data binding context (6012)
- Additional text of
@seeJSDoc keys now make it into the API docs.
- The update of mustache.js to version 0.7.3 changed the context of custom render function to the template string instead of the data.
- Active support for Python 2.5 has been dropped (i.e. Python 2.6 is now the lowest supported version).