Main reasons for this release were:
- A regression in the knob positioning of the Slider widget.
- A regression in the dependency analysis of the Generator.
- Support for iOS 7.
See the corresponding bugzilla query for the issues resolved for qooxdoo 3.0.1.
- Serialize request data as JSON if
setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/json")was called earlier (#7665)
getPrev()return a collection now. (#7609)
- Fixed clipping of combined images. (#7601)
- Fixed dispose of the color popup when the color selector window has been opened.
- Fixed rendering of HTML embed for IE9. (#7679)
- Prevent the Desktop widget from growing if a window is moved beyond its edges. (#4718)
- Fixed relayouting of
qx.ui.tabview.TabButtonafter icon reset (#5622)
- On iOS 7 the page headers were partially covered by the browser's tab bar (7717)
- Popup could not switch between anchor and non-anchor mode (7621)
- Page transition "Dissolve" is now deprecated (7540)
- Textarea did not allow for "Return" key (7334)
- Textarea was not editable when placed into a popup (7622)
- Buttons did not show ellipsis when dimension was very small (7610)
- Improved rendering performance of Picker slots (7605)
- qx.Mobile form label was invisible sometimes (7590)
- Fixed theme switch for Decorator demo.
- Fixed initial size of the desktop play area.
@seelinks work in class comments now.
- Ensured compatibility with Selenium 2.34.0 (#7663)
- Fixed regression in dependency analysis where references to local classes were not handled correctly (7708).
- Protect from optimizing non-literal maps (7486).
- Better support for one-liner JSDoc comments (7648).
- The automatic resizing feature of
qx.ui.form.TextAreadoesn't work in IE 8-10 (#7599)